the first time in the 3rd week
time flies... this is the third week of school and i am super behind syllabus. Sigh. Anyway, that's not the point.
There are a lot of "first times this week" :
The first time i had to combine 4 classes for a mother tongue afternoon curriculum. No voice.
The first time i used visualizer... I forgot to plug in the power cable. And i fidgeted with the equipment for a whole 15minutes... best. I was too blur i guess. Oops.
The first time i attended CCA meeting. Sigh, so tired. Nearly fell asleep if not for the lipton tea. haha.
The first time i heard the school song... yeah today. If not for the council investiture, i guess i would not get to hear it. Hmmm, to my amazement, the school song sounds familiar!! In fact, it has the same tune as "Jesus Loves the little children, all the children of the world. Red and yellow black and white, all are precious in his sight..." I nearly fainted.
Now that it's into the third week. I can confirm with you again that this is the career for super man and woman. No one else can ever survive if you are not super. ...
flew into your heart at [1:10 PM]
_____________